Environmental, Social and Governance Due Diligence
ESG is an acronym for Environmental, Social and Governance. ESG focusses an organization’s capability to deal with issues triggered from Environmental , human resource, community, and stakeholder relations in a responsible and coherent manner to preserve and sustain the business and reputation. Thus, this goes beyond the compulsions or appeal of the service or product offers including other commercial and aesthetic aspects. Any institution who is keen to fund would want to have an overview on the company’s performance on ESG criteria prior to making any decision on engagement.
ESG is evolved into a strategic framework that helps the interested parties or stakeholders understand how an organization is managing risks and opportunities related to environment, society, and governance. The key stakeholders include not just the investors but also the customers, suppliers, employees, and the community at large. All of them are increasingly interested in how sustainable an organization’s operations are in the long term.
Our key ESG services include the following:
1. Environmental, Social Governance (ESG) Due Diligence.
2. ESG Monitoring
3. Training and Capacity building for establishing and monitoring ESG framework.
4. Development of ESG framework or Environmental and Social management systems (ESMS)
5. Environmental and Social impact assessment (ESIA)
6. Assessment/studies on impact of social investments.
7. Carbon footprint/ inventorization of Greenhouse gases (GHG) emissions
8. Custom study on ESG aspects.
How can we help you?
Get In touch with us or visit our business center